Help and advice
Racial Discrimination Cases – General Advice
Use your rights but act promptly.
Act within 3 months of the incident (less 1 day) for employment.
Act within 6 months (less 1 day) for all the other cases.
The Race Relations Act covers housing, education and planning functions as well as all the other government services provided by the public.
The Law Gives Protection
- At work
- At home
- At school/education establishment
- In the street
- By a private or public organisation
- When you open a bank account
- When you get medical treatment
- If you are stopped by the police.
Unfortunately we no longer able to provide case work services.